Sunday, August 22, 2010

Harper's Favorite Toy

Kelly here -- my first official post for the "Chillin" blog.  I am your first guest poster (and will likely be the only guest poster) and if you're lucky, I might even upgrade to "regular contributor."  We'll see!  As I think I've mentioned to a few people, Harper's newest favorite toy is....my underwear.  Lovely.  About 8 weeks ago she started digging it out the hamper (GROSS!!) unless I found a couple clean pairs to let her carry around.  However, this week she discovered where the underwear drawer is located and so our bedroom is now constantly covered in my underwear.  And there are usually a few stray pairs hanging around the family room and study too.  Harper's vocabulary is limited, but she now can say "underwear" (of course, I don't know that there are any consanants when she says it but we know what it is).  Her favorite thing to do with the underwear is to hang anywhere from 3-6 pairs around her neck.  I finally caught her this week on camera. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment